We have pooled a number of useful resources to help support general practice in managing the unprecedented COVID-19 workload.
If you would like to add any additional resources please contact us at email@example.com .
Suspension of The 15-Minute Wait For Vaccination With MRNA Vaccine For COVID-19: UK CMOs' Opinion - (Issued 14.12.21)
The Chief Medical Officers (CMOs) of the UK and lead Deputy Chief Medical Officers (DCMOs) have published a report regarding the suspension of the 15-minute wait for vaccination. Link to the report can be found here.
Long-term Conditions Update to Practices
In this update to practices, there will be information on the following items:
- Diabetes WhatsApp Group
- Diabetes training Masterclasses
- Diabetes and Pregnancy Conference
- Guide to Structured Education and Weight Management Service
- Cambridge Diabetes Education Programme
- Know Your Numbers
- PrescQIPP Clinical Masterclass
- E-Learning for Health
- BHF Report – The Untold Heartbreak
- PCCS Newsletter
- ECG Training
- Nationwide Rollout of NHS High Street Heart Checks
For any information regarding the contents of this update, please contact Sally Longden.
Post (Long) COVID Assessment Service information pack to GPs | Download here
In this pack:
- Clinical Case Definition of Post (Long) Covid Syndrome
- Derbyshire Post (Long) Covid Syndrome Pathway
- About the Derbyshire Post (Long) Covid Syndrome Assessment Service
- What does this mean for Practices?
- Primary Care Flowchart
- Investigation Checklist
- Patient Questionnaire/Derbyshire Screening Tool
- Referring in to the Service
- Referral Form
- Onward referral from the Post (Long) Covid Syndrome Assessment Service
- Discharge from the Service
- Information Leaflet
- Directory of Services
Thrive: Mental Wellbeing App
- A clinically effective app for the prevention, screening and management of anxiety, depression and stress
- Free to access for all staff
- Sign up via https://jucd.thrive.uk.com/ or from from your Apple or Android App store
- Sign up using your e mail address and a password of your choice
CiC Employee Assistance Programme
This offers 24/7 telephone helpline support to staff and family members over 16. All their staff are clinically trained and there is a raft of support available such as carer support, debt and finance counselling, legal advice (similar to Citizens Advice Bureau) and a package of one to one telephone counselling for up to 6 sessions.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone
24/7 EAP Confidential Care Helpline - 0800 085 1376
Log In at - www.well-online.co.uk
User ID - dtlogin
Password - wellbeing
Follow us on social media for the latest updates