We have pooled a number of useful resources to help support general practice in managing the unprecedented COVID-19 workload.
If you would like to add any additional resources please contact us at email@example.com .
Long-term Conditions Update to Practices
In this update to practices, there will be information on the following items:
- Diabetes WhatsApp Group
- Diabetes training Masterclasses
- Diabetes and Pregnancy Conference
- Guide to Structured Education and Weight Management Service
- Cambridge Diabetes Education Programme
- Know Your Numbers
- PrescQIPP Clinical Masterclass
- E-Learning for Health
- BHF Report – The Untold Heartbreak
- PCCS Newsletter
- ECG Training
- Nationwide Rollout of NHS High Street Heart Checks
For any information regarding the contents of this update, please contact Sally Longden.
Post (Long) COVID Assessment Service information pack to GPs | Download here
In this pack:
- Clinical Case Definition of Post (Long) Covid Syndrome
- Derbyshire Post (Long) Covid Syndrome Pathway
- About the Derbyshire Post (Long) Covid Syndrome Assessment Service
- What does this mean for Practices?
- Primary Care Flowchart
- Investigation Checklist
- Patient Questionnaire/Derbyshire Screening Tool
- Referring in to the Service
- Referral Form
- Onward referral from the Post (Long) Covid Syndrome Assessment Service
- Discharge from the Service
- Information Leaflet
- Directory of Services
Thrive: Mental Wellbeing App
- A clinically effective app for the prevention, screening and management of anxiety, depression and stress
- Free to access for all staff
- Sign up via https://jucd.thrive.uk.com/ or from from your Apple or Android App store
- Sign up using your e mail address and a password of your choice
CiC Employee Assistance Programme
This offers 24/7 telephone helpline support to staff and family members over 16. All their staff are clinically trained and there is a raft of support available such as carer support, debt and finance counselling, legal advice (similar to Citizens Advice Bureau) and a package of one to one telephone counselling for up to 6 sessions.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone
24/7 EAP Confidential Care Helpline - 0800 085 1376
Log In at - www.well-online.co.uk
User ID - dtlogin
Password - wellbeing
Derbyshire Medical Chambers (DMC) has adapted to respond to your locum needs through the COVID-19 pandemic to enable us to quickly deploy GPs to areas of need. Through our portal LocumBee, practice managers can request sessions, for either face to face or remote consultations. Please email email@example.com to request system set up.
DMC also has a bank of “affiliated locums” who have been checked and vetted, are ready to work and who we match as being in your area. DMC will rapidly respond to your need and deploy this pool of locums as soon as possible, leaving you to liaise directly. Please use the email above to request either service
Follow us on social media for the latest updates