Pharmacy Administrator – Lister House Surgery
They are looking to recruit a full time Pharmacy Administrator within Lister House Surgery and Lister House Chellaston to be based at their Pear Tree Surgery.
- Support with general tasks as requested;
- Helping to resolve non-medical queries, supporting the pharmacy team workload and be involved with the repeat prescribing process;
- Ensuring prescription requests are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Support to general practice staff with regards to medication queries;
- Point of contact for patients and carers dealing with medication and prescription queries;
- Realignment of repeat medication;
- Support the pharmacy team to deliver safe prescribing e.g. via drug monitoring recall systems;
- Support the pharmacy team to run regular reports for reviewing drug safety;
- Provide administration and clerical support for the pharmacy team e.g. take minutes for pharmacy team meetings; liaise with other external provider services as necessary.
For more information about the role please contact Vicky Starkey 01332 271212 or Janine Patton 01332 706240
Interested candidates should apply in writing, attaching an up to date CV to The HR Department
- By following the links
- By email to SDERCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to Lister House Surgery, 207 St Thomas Road, Derby DE23 8RJ
Closing Date 23rd February 2020
For the full advert & job description, please view the attached.