Immunisations and Vaccinations
Primary Care Development Centre (PCDC) event
Tuesday 15 October 2019
This is a morning event.
Times: 09:00 - 13:00
09:00 to 13:00 - refreshments will be provided.
Arena, 1 Rutland Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire
This is an UPDATE training session for clinical staff.
Immunisation Core Areas of knowledge covered in this training:
- Current issues in vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable diseases
- Any changes to the National Immunisation Schedule
- Any changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Review of current practice and identification of areas for improvement
- Q&A session for commonly encountered problems in practice
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.