Primary Care Leaders Network Conference
EMLA - East Midlands Leadership Academy event
Thursday 28 March 2019 at Trent Vineyard Conference Centre
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:30
The conference is free for colleagues working in primary care with a leadership or emerging leadership role including: GPs, practice managers, senior managers, senior administrators, chief executives, chief operating officers, managing directors, senior nurses, pharmacists and paramedics etc. We also welcome representatives from LMC’s, CCG’s, NHS England, Public Health and Local Authority colleagues working in Primary Care.
Objectives of the day include:
- To shape a new East Midlands Primary Care Network
- To understand how EMLA can support Primary Care leaders working across the East Midlands with their leadership learning and development needs
- To inform EMLA of your leadership learning and development needs
- To network with other colleagues working at scale
- To learn how to be a better leader
- To agree leadership master classes to be delivered in your network in 2019/20
Leadership learning outcomes of the day include:
- How to influence for results and beyond your authority
- The power of strategic thinking
- Motivated workforce – Making your life easier
- How vision, alignment and executive will change the way you lead
Please register for this conference by clicking here by 7th February 2019
For any enquiries about the conference please contact either Victoria Richardson, Programme Lead or Lucy Titterton, Programme Coordinator at EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or please call 0115 748 4277.
You will be informed of your place on the conference by 21st February 2019, along with further details of the conference programme.
Trent Vineyard Conference Centre
Nottingham, Unit 1, Easter Park, Lenton Lane, Nottingham, NG7 2PX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.