General Practice Property Management - don’t forget the bricks and mortar!
Derby and Derbyshire LMC event
Tuesday 15 January 2019 at Santos Higham Farm Hotel
This is a morning event.
Times: 08:30 - 13:00
Delivered by Practice Managers Association on behalf of DDLMC and GPTF
The workshop is designed to help practice managers, GPs and GP Partners and facilities develop a full understanding of property management including lease management and notional rent. Benefits of this course:
• See how effective property management achieves greater value from your premises
• Understand the need for property management in your multi-disciplinary expansion plans
• Learn about current lease management strategies and notional rent
• Understand how to manage risk assessments in small businesses
• Helpful weblinks and guidance notes will be provided throughout
• Interact with the speaker to resolve questions throughout the day
• Benefit from a post-workshop summary and support
Objectives: participants will improve their understanding of property management, lease provision and notional rent responsibilities. The module will demonstrate how adopting industry best practice will help to mitigate risks and maximise revenues for the practice and partners from property assets.
Tea and Coffee provided
Free Car Parking
This workshop has been funded from Derbyshire CCGs and NHS England
Santos Higham Farm Hotel
Main Road, Higham, Alfreton , Main Rd, Higham, Alfreton DE55 6EH, DE55 6EH
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Laura Grainger
Phone: 01332 210 008
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.