DEN: Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
Wednesday 6 October 2021
This is an evening event.
Times: 19:00 - 20:30
Speaker: Kath Phillis (Advanced Clinical Nurse Specialist/IBD Clinical Lead, Chesterfield Royal Hospital)
- Introduction to IBD
- Brief outline of Microscopic Colitis (MC)
- IBD Presentations
- Diagnosing and investigating suspected IBD
- Treating IBD
- What to do during a flare – what are patients advised and what can GP’s do
- Shared care/Biologic management plans
- Referrals and seeking advice from the CRH IBD Team
- Case studies
- The IBD vision for the future
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUudOGopjIpHdOSxiCnCb7hctiHY3nNLD2V
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Sponsored by Daiichi Sankyo UK Ltd
A list of attendee names will be sent to sponsors.
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.