Kraft HR Consulting
Change Management, Employee Relations, Training & Development in General Practice
At Kraft HR Consulting, we take pride in working with our GP clients to produce solutions to workforce problems that meet the requirements of the law whilst minimizing interference with the delivery of services and the efficiency of your business.
We are proud to have attained Preferred Supplier status with Derby and Derbyshire LMC. We work on a “pay as you go” basis with no costly monthly fees and no ongoing contract - just flexible, high quality, client focused support and advice when you need it.
- Practice Mergers and employment transfers.
- Practice reorganisations - contract variation and redundancy.
- Supporting GPFV related collaborative working amongst general practices.
- Employment contracts and GP sector specific staff handbooks and rewards packages.
- Managing under-performance, sickness absence and misconduct.
- Grievance, harassment & bullying, whistle blowing and mediation
- Advising on terms and conditions for salaried GPs, retainers and fellowship positions.
- Supporting the defence of employment tribunal claims working with ACAS, your insurer and our own legal advisers as necessary.
If a GP practice enters into an agreement with Kraft HR Consulting that is advertising services on the Derbyshire LMC website the GP practice is solely responsible for carrying out the pre-engagement checks and due diligence on this service.