Sepsis Awareness Training
Primary Care Development Centre (PCDC) event
Thursday 14 February 2019
This is an afternoon event.
Times: 13:00 - 16:00
Derby and Derbyshire LMC, Ground floor, Norman House, Heritage Gate, Friary Street, Derby, DE1 1NU
GP, Health Care Assistant, Nurse, Organisation / Practice Manager, Admin and Reception, Other, GP Trainee, Admin / Asst / Business / Finance Manager, Pharmacist, Office use only - HCA for Advanced Course, Carer / Support Staff, Physiotherapist
The course will cover:
- To increase knowledge and awareness of sepsis.
- To recognise signs and symptoms in adults and children and escalate appropriately to a clinician.
- Scenarios re. presentation to a GP reception both face to face and over the telephone
- General update on Infection Prevention and Control
- Basic Infection Control
- An understanding of CQC regulation requirements using findings from local inspections
- Identifying practice infection risk
For more information and to book please click here .
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.