Derbyshire LMC Conference 2018
Derby and Derbyshire LMC event
Tuesday 27 November 2018
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:00 - 16:30
Food is provided at this event.
Join us for a day of Derbyshire LMC updates, motivation and wellbeing talks.
Key note speakers:
Dr Ahmed Kazmi - GP and Stand-up Comedian
Dr Ahmed will talk about work-life balance for health care professionals and doctors.
Lee Jackson - Motivational Speaker
Lee will give a motivational presentation to help you and your work place achieve success.
- Know your team and what motivates them hosted by Kraft HR
- Legal session hosted by VWV Lawyers
- Physical Activity - the evidence for why and how to get you and your patients moving hosted by Dr Helen Garr
- The GP Consultant Model presented by Dr Gail Allsopp
- Get good at 'Presenting' workshop presented by Lee Jackson
- Maximising Practice Profits presented by Jenny Hurst and Colin Haw, BHP Chartered Accountants – Consortium Members of Primary Care Direct
- International GP Recruitment Programme - Tier 2 sponsorship presented by NHSE
You will have the opportunity to attend 3 workshops during the day and preferences will be taken into account but cannot be guaranteed.
Refreshments and lunch provided.
Networking opportunities and stands.
The Derbyshire Hotel
Carter Lane East, South Normanton, Alfreton, DE55 2EH
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Located in Derbyshire just off junction 28 of the M1.
Free parking available on site.
Name: Laura Grainger
Phone: 01332 210 008
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.