Pulse LIVE Birmingham
Tuesday 20 June 2017
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:00 - 16:00
Pulse LIVE is a free, intensive one-day conference designed solely to meet the educational and networking needs of GPs. Plus you can earn up to 6 CPD hours.
With in-depth talks and workshops, in addition to unrivalled networking opportunities, this is a fantastic learning event. Some of the highlights:
- Opening keynote and interview: Dr Helen Stokes Lampard, chair, RCGP
- Big Discussion: Should all type 2 diabetes be on a low carb diet?
- New models of care: The future of general practice? Dr Pooja Arora, portfolio GP and member of the GPC sessional subcommittee, Birmingham LMC
- Migraine masterclass: Recognising migraine in general practice, Dr Brendan Davies, consultant neurologist, North Midlands Regional Headache Clinic, University Hospitals of North Midlands
- Diagnosing polycystic ovary syndrome in primary care: Sorting fact from fiction, Dr Madhurima Rajkhowa, consultant gynaecologist, Clinical Lead Fertility Services, Birmingham Women’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Whether you are a GP trainee, sessional GP or senior partner, the extensive agenda will allow you to design your own programme that meets your individual learning needs.
For further details please click here
Phone: 0207 214 0555
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.