Ask a Breast Clinician virtual clinical chat – via MS Teams
Tuesday 19 October 2021
This is an afternoon event.
Times: 13:00 - 14:00
Aimed at: 2WW Referring Clinicians and Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Dr Jennifer Pickard – GP
- Miss Azmy – CRH Consultant
- Mr Sibbering – UHDB Consultant
- Up to date management of suspected Breast cancers
- 2WW referral and liaison with secondary care – when, why and what is required
- Explanation of Breast Pain Clinic pathway
- Case study discussion *Attendees are encouraged to bring any clinical questions to discuss
Register in advance for this meeting:
- This session will be recorded for GPs and ANPs to watch after the event.
- It is not permitted to discuss or divulge any patient identifiable data.
This will be a merged event for Chesterfield Royal Hospital and University Hospital of Derby & Burton.
If you wish to e-mail any clinical questions prior to the event, please use the e-mail address below
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.