DEN - Mental Health, Impact of Covid and Management of Dementia in Primary Care - Virtual via Teams
Wednesday 18 November 2020
This is an afternoon event.
Times: 13:20 - 15:30
This session will run virtually via Teams - details will be sent Monday 16th November 2020 via email to those booked on.
Speakers: Professor Subodh Dave, Hayley Turner, Joanne Wombwell, Dr Antony Prakash
1: Professor Subodh Dave, Consultant Psychiatrist and Deputy Director of Undergraduate Medical Education, Derbyshire Healthcare Foundation Trust: Impact of Covid on anxiety and psychosis
2: What makes a good referral to older adult mental health services? Hayley Turner, Acting Service Line Manager for Older adults community services
Learning objectives :
- Structure of older adult services including specialist teams
- The relevance of social history
- Interaction between physical health and acute exacerbation of mental health
3: Joanne Wombwell - Clinical Nurse Specialist for Dementia and Memory Services: Management of dementia in primary care
- Monitoring choline esterase inhibitors in primary care
- NICE update on Memantine initiation in primary care
- Role of social care and dementia support services
Dr Antony Prakash, Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry: Question and Answers
This is a merged event with Derby and Chesterfield
Sponsored by Daiichi Sankyo UK Ltd
List of attendee names will be sent to the sponsor
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
|Derbyshire LMC members||£0.00|