Derbyshire Medical Chambers
What is Derbyshire Medical Chambers?
Working as a locum can be liberating but daunting at the same time. Derbyshire Medical Chambers (DMC) gives locums a new, more supported way of working.
Run by the GP Task Force Derbyshire, DMC is a not-for-profit initiative to create a premium service for locums and practices alike and make working as a locum as stress-free and supported as it can possibly be.
Please see the 2 documents at the top of the page to find out more about Derbyshire Medical Chambers.
Members log-on here!
Are you finding it hard to get a good quality locum?
Chambers is the solution.
By encouraging locum GPs to work together and support each other, Chambers creates a stable locum GP workforce and helps to provide an excellent service for practices in your area.
You get more than just a locum with Chambers
- Find high quality doctors easily
- Doctors have full support for SEAs and CPD
- One click access to GP certificates and documents
- Free simple booking system 'Locumbee'
- Everything is online from session booking to viewing invoices and signing pension form
Feedback from other LocumBee Chambers:
"what a fantastic system!!! I am so happy to have found you"
- Liz Thompson, The Thornton Practice
"Our Patient was so happy with the service your doctor provided that she felt he needed recognition for this and that he should be working within Ashfield all the time..."
- Laura Shearer, Ashfield Medical Practice
Please contact Chambers@DerbyshireLMC.nhs.uk for more information.