Derby and Derbyshire LMC Recruitment Services
Our recruitment campaign service comes highly recommended by all the GP partners who have used our service before. DDLMC have supported GP practices for over 100 years and therefore, fully understands the needs of GP practices. We also have insight to the potential pool of shortlisted candidates
Outline of the Recruitment Service
- Visiting the GP practice and reviewing recruitment needs
- Scoping meeting with the GP partners to establish their recruitment needs
- Reviewing the current workforce structure
- Offering advice on doing things differently to meet the changing needs of running a GP practice as a thriving business
- Compiling all the necessary recruitment documents to include: the advert, job description and person specification, GP practice profile, terms of conditions of employment, shortlisting and interview questions
- Organising the interview process and being present at an interview
- Guiding the GP partners through the process of selecting the best candidate
- Requesting references for the successful candidate
- Advising on the construction of the offer of employment and the follow up processes
- Providing a draft offer of employment letter to use/adapt
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship with the new recruit and offering LMC support.
What Does the Service Cost?
Gold Package £2995.00 inclusive of VAT and cost of advertising (NHS Jobs and DDLMC website, newsletter and social media platforms)
Platinum Package £2995.00 inclusive of VAT plus costs of personality assessments (£100.00 plus VAT, per candidate) and additional advertising platforms, if requested
If you are interested in our bespoke recruitment service please contact The Office on 01332 210008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GP partner following a successful recruitment campaign
"I just wanted to feed back to you how very helpful Lisa has been. Lisa helped us put together what felt like a very professional recruitment process. This was comprehensive; Lisa helped us draft the advert, job description and terms and sourced various other documents to help us including interview questions and grids. She took part in the whole process through shortlisting and two tiers of interviews and skilfully guided us throughout the process, rather than trying to take control.
Her past experience of working as a Practice Manager was obviously very pertinent. We have now recruited what seems to be a very strong candidate who has previously worked in industry.
I do hope the LMC will be able to offer similar support to other practices, particularly as in our case when recruiting a new Business Manager when there is no chain of succession."