Welcome To The Advanced Clinical Practice Website For Primary Care In Derbyshire
The information on this website has been compiled to support primary care in developing advanced clinical practitioners.
It has been compiled by Julia Taylor, on behalf of the Derbyshire ACP Strategy Group.
There is information on a variety of topics including;
- The Derbyshire ACP Strategy Group – background, objectives, definitions etc
- The Derbyshire ACP Core Competency Document
- Information for clinicians who want to consider development as an ACP
- Guidance on how to support a trainee ACP in general practice
- Guidance on debriefing
- Assessment tools
- Portfolio tools
- MSc ACP programmes at local HEIs & funding
- Key Clinical Presentations for Primary Care ACPs (work in progress)
This website will be updated as work progresses.
If you require any further help/assistance, please contact;
Advanced Clinical Practitioner/GP Trainer
GP Training Programme Director, LLR
Lead for General Practice, Advanced Practice Strategy Group, Derbyshire